ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Iscritto dal: Oct 2008
Città: Mercallo (VA)
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Animatronio Guarda i messaggi
scontato del 15%, costa 5.94€ invece di 6.99€
l'aggiornamento non ho idea di cosa sia
certo che uno sconto un po' più consistente, specie per chi il gioco già ce l'ha, potevano anche farlo... 'zo vuol dire 15%?

per l'aggiornamento.. boh..

riguardo alla lingua del dlc
Quote:
Hi guys,

I wanted to give a heads-up on the available languages in Trine 2: Goblin Menace. In short: Goblin Menace launches with great English vocals and production (+ subtitles), but sadly English is the only language available. The lack of other languages is disappointing news to many I am sure.

The reason for this is that we simply did not have time to focus on localization. We've been working on the expansion for almost a year now and it was originally supposed to be released a little earlier, and while localization is one of those things that doesn't take time away from actual development much, it does take time from the "production" team. In fact I'm the person who would have handled the localization processes as with our earlier games, so this is a bit of a personal apology too. I simply did not have time to do it in time for launch. Trine 2 and Trine 2: Goblin Menace have a lot of localization to do (subtitles, audio, but also menu texts) and a while back we realized that we won't get them all done in time, and decided to postpone them after launch to make sure we have time to focus on the actual game and everything else that is related to launching it properly. We're also notorious for changing texts at the last minute, and just last week we recorded more English vocals for the Narrator and Wheeze the Goblin.

Sorry! The only way we could have got the localizations done would have been to delay the game, and that didn't feel right either.

The good news is that we are committed to producing these languages after launch. This includes French, German and Spanish. We are also looking into producing Italian for Trine 2 and Trine 2: Goblin Menace. How long it will take is unknown at the moment, but it is one of my top priorities after the launch. In the best case we will have some languages available in early October.

Text-only translations will probably happen slightly sooner, in addition to 'official' translations I know we have a couple of volunteers who are itching to get to work, so we'll try to get that process going shortly.

Please feel free to ask localization-related Trine 2 questions here and I'll do my best to answer them, and again I apologize for this disappointment during the launch period. I hope you will enjoy the game regardless, or later once we have added the languages!
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2925132

da quel che ho capito hanno intenzione anche di farlo doppiare tutto in ita
ThePonz è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso