View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 14:43   #56
ThePonz

L'Avatar di ThePonz

Iscritto dal: Oct 2008
Cittā: Mercallo (VA)
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2909632

Hi,

As of v1.17, we're giving owners of Trine 2: Collector's Edition a chance to try out the upcoming expansion, Trine 2: Goblin Menace. So if you own the CE, you will get a new option in the Singleplayer menu called "Goblin Menace", and you should be able to choose it in multiplayer as well.

Please note that this isn't the final release version. The beta is the first two levels of the expansion. Some content is missing, including the intro animation. There's also plenty of bugs and other things that we are fixing/adding.

Trine 2 and Trine 2: Goblin Menace should play well together in multiplayer. This is the main purpose of the beta - to make sure that everything works when the expansion is officially released, and that's why we decided to give a little extra to CE owners - it's a win-win situation we hope. But we also need players who don't have the expansion so all feedback is helpful. The new skills in Trine 2: Goblin Menace can also be used in the original main campaign, which adds a bit of new replayability to the levels. Trine 2 players won't be able to join the Goblin Menace levels, but otherwise everything should work well, and they can also take advantage of the new skills even if they cannot directly use them themselves.

So please post all thoughts and feedback about the expansion beta here. We'll try to make everything great for the release.
ThePonz č offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso